Being a temporary empty nester can be hard. Here are ways to feel connected while your camper is having fun in the sun at Lonehollow!
- Facebook– Like Camp Lonehollow on Facebook for daily camp happenings, live video events, reminders about Opening and Closing Days, and easy links to need-to-know information!
- Twitter– Follow @lonehollow on Twitter for real-time news from camp!
- Instagram– Follow @lonehollow on Instagram for fun photos and videos from camp events and daily life!
- GearedToLive blog– You’re already here reading our blog…GO YOU! Check back throughout the summer for tips on how to build assets, character development and more! We’ll also post links to new blogs on Facebook, in case you miss something!
- Letters and E-mails– Campers love mail of any kind. Please send all camper mail to 1010 Cooley Lane, Vanderpool, TX 78885! To send your camper an email, log into your Lonehollow account and click on “One Way Email”. Campers aren’t able to respond electronically during their screen-free time at camp. E-mails are printed at noon daily and are an easy way to let them know you are thinking of them! You can also add a photo to your e-mail!
- Daily Pictures– Every evening our photographers upload tons of pictures from the day onto CampMinder. These are easily accessible and available for purchase through logging into your Lonehollow account!
- Meg is on Facebook!– Connect with our director, Meg Clark on Facebook! During the summer, she’s a pretty busy lady, but she would love to connect with you!
- News From Camp—Each day, we upload articles written by campers and staff from The Daily Gear, Lonehollow’s daily newsletter. The Daily Gear is available under the News section when you log into your Lonehollow account!
- Care Packages– We repeat, campers LOVE mail! Just a reminder, Lonehollow only accepts care packages in padded envelopes…no boxes! Click here for package guidelines or head over to the Lonehollow Outfitter to order a care package from our camp store (saving you shopping time and shipping costs!).